October 25th-31st is Open Access Week 2021. Whether you’re new to Open Access or have been publishing openly for years, below you will hopefully find something of interest to you:
- Read our brief introductory series to Open Access, starting with the What, why, and benefits of Open Access.
- Follow our Tweets to the #OpenAccess2021 hashtag (and don’t forget to follow us!).
- Read our blog post that shows through graphs how Open Access has developed at Oxford Brookes over the last 10 years.
- Watch our YouTube videos on Open Access
- Find out about the ‘read & publish’ agreements that Oxford Brookes Library has signed with major publishers like Taylor & Francis, Sage, and Wiley.
- Visit the homepage of the International Open Access Week and find out about the 2021 theme “It Matters How We Open Knowledge: Building Structural Equity”.